The college football season is finally here, getting underway on Thursday. This is most likely the most wide open season that we’ve had in awhile. Any of the 10 teams below hav the ability to win the crystal at the end. Always a fun chore to pick the top 10 without any games having been played, but that what the SICKNESS does to me. So here they are..
1. USC vs Hawaii. Kiffin vs Chow to open the season.. tasty!
2. Alabama vs Michigan. Will the Tide Sabanize Denard Robinson?
3. LSU vs North Texas. LSU might not be the best host to the Mean Green.
4. Oregon vs Arkansas St. Gus Malzahn faces the Ducks again. This time w/o Cam. Uh oh
5. Okahoma at UTEP. Last year’s 86th ranked scoring D vs the 10th ranked scoring O.
6. Florida St vs Murray St. E.J. Manuel will have a field day out-racing the Racers.
7. Georgia vs Buffalo. A long off-season comes to an end for Richt and Co.
8. Michigan vs Alabama. Two classic programs kicking off the season
9. South Carolina at Vanderbilt. SEC opener on the season’s opening day. Outstanding!
10. Arkansas vs Jacksonville St. Tyler Wilson’s Heisman campaign begins here.